Petroleum Jelly Write for Us
Petroleum Jelly Write for Us: We are excited to know that you are interested in writing in Guest posting for InviteReferrals. We welcome every writing enthusiast in a different field. We want our guest writers to encourage our readers with helpful content at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we insist our guest posters read our guidelines before submitting their blog.
What is Petroleum Jelly?
It the good for your wounds because they need a moist place to heal. This oily moisturizer may also ease the redness of a new scar and lower your chances of infection. It may take up to double as long for dry, injured skin to improve.
Gel-like by-product of petroleum, which is a form of crude oil. It was first exposed by oil rig workers who noticed it building up on the machinery and in the bottom of empty oil barrels.
The workers began putting the semi-solid material on cuts and bruises, noting the sealant-like effect. Word traveled fast about its apparent wonders, and the sense was exclusive and sold as Vaseline in 1870.
Also known as petrolatum or easy paraffin, petroleum jelly is found in various conditioners, lip balms, baby care, and beauty products. In addition to being the main product in Vaseline, it’s also found in products like Aquaphor, Bag Balm, and Neosporin, among others. Even when trying to avoid them, petroleum-based products may also be hiding in your favorite products under a hidden name, like inorganic oil, toluene, parfum, methanol, and anything that starts with propyl or butyl.
Why is Petroleum Jelly Bad?
To learn why it’s terrible to put petroleum jelly on your skin, it’s essential to appreciate the process of dermal absorption. Giving to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), “Dermal interest is the transport of a chemical from the outer surface of the skin both into the skin and into the body.”
Moreover, the CDC explains that when substances are applied to the skin, they can pass into the bloodstream, where they can cause health problems in other areas of the body.
So what chemicals are in petroleum jelly?
Use Petroleum Jelly for Skin Care
The skin is the body’s largest organ, so it’s essential to take good care of it. However, doing so doesn’t necessarily mean flouting the bank. Petroleum jelly, a standard, cheap product found in most people’s medicine cabinets, can have multiple skin care uses for the whole family.
The skin is the body’s main organ, so it’s essential to take good care of it. However, doing so doesn’t essentially mean breaking the bank. A standard, inexpensive product originating in most people’s medicine cabinets, petroleum jelly can have multiple skin care uses for the entire family.
To save on skin care, dermatologists mention utilizing petroleum jelly:
Dismiss dry skin, including your lips and eyelids. Since creams are more active and have less grating than lotions, consider applying petroleum jelly to dry skin, including your lips and eyelids. The skin on your eyelids is the highest on the body and can get cross quickly. If your eyelids get dry and peeling, apply a small amount of petroleum jelly for moisture and protection. Permanently apply petroleum jelly when your skin is soggy for the best results. Dry skin container shaving, itch, crack and even bleed.
Help injured skin heal. Use petroleum jelly to moisten the wound for minor damages such as cuts, scrapes, and scratches. This helps prevent the harm from drying out and forming a scab, as the outsides take longer to heal. This will also help stop a scar from receiving too large, deep or itchy. As long as the wound is prepared daily, it is unnecessary to use anti-bacterial ointments.
Prevent chafing. Chafing is a painful skin irritation that happens when body parts rub cool or against clothing. To prevent chafing that can lead to blisters, apply petroleum jelly to problem areas, such as the feet or thighs.
Treat diaper rash. The best way to stop diaper rash is to keep your baby’s skin as dry and clean as possible. With the right care, your baby’s rash should clear in about three to four days. If the rash doesn’t go away, see a board-certified dermatologist. However, if your baby does get hasty, apply petroleum jelly during each diaper change.
Rehydrate nails. If you frequently get manicures and pedicures, apply petroleum jelly to your nails and cuticles in between polishes. This will minimize brittleness and help stop your nails from chipping. For the best results, use it when your nails are damp.
What are the Benefits of being a Petroleum Jelly Write for Us
Writing for us is countless ways to increase your audience’s reach. However, the most significant benefit is for SEO purposes. We have a strong domain with good domain authority. Your blog will benefit from the link juice we can send your way.
- We will allow you to follow links within the content.
- Where Do We Publish Guest Posts?
- Where we publish your guest post depends on the quality and topic.
Dependent on the quality of the guest post, we may accept recurring posts from you. We are always looking to grow our network and would enjoy receiving multiple guest posts, provided the writing is excellent, and the topics are interesting. Please do not pitch us for recurring guest posts. We will only invite those directly with whom we would like another guest post.
How Does It Work?
If you would similar to write for us, please email us at email@example.com Please include a short pitch about the topic of your blog post. If we want the idea, we can take things from there.
Please do not submit a guest post without first obtaining approval from us. Any guest posts sent directly to us without prior correspondence will be ignored.
Guidelines for Article to Writing Petroleum Jelly Write for Us
- Please refer to these guidelines when writing your guest post
- The content must be unique and high quality. We reserve the right to reject satisfied that are poor quality. No plagiarised content is allowed, nor is any spun content.
- The guest post must be a minimum of 1000 words.
- The content must be appropriately formatted for good readability. This means short paragraphs of no more than five lines and no excessively long sentences.
- All facts must back up by authoritative sources. However, please do not link out excessively. As a rule of thumb, please keep it to a maximum of 3 external links for 1000.
- You can include one link to your site within the content.
- You must provide your imagery. You must deliver the source for this image or an image you own. Any content without imagery reject.
- The content must be proofread before being sent to us. Any grammatical errors in your content will lead to us rejecting it.
- We reserve the right to make final edits.
- Please send your content to us as a Google Doc.
What Happens Next?
Provided that all the above guest post requirements are met, we will add your post to our content schedule for publishing. Depending on the time plan, the position publish immediately or placed in a queue for four weeks. For the most part, we strive to get the content published ASAP.
Once the post publishes, we ask that you promote it through your social channels.
Want to write to us? Please send us your pitch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Consider These When You Write for Us
We decided to open up for guest situations to give our readers and businesspersons a chance to shape their brands. So we like to work with actual people and not with SEO activities. Please get to know us a bit well before distributing your article. Follow us on our social media stations and share our other articles. This will significantly increase your chances publish.
If we have selected your essay, you’ll hear from us. We get 50-100 plans per month. Therefore avoid sending emails requesting whether your article is receiving available or not.
We are looking forward to some great articles. The page is lengthy, and the supplies are stiff, but we feel it’s necessary to reduce spam submissions. If we think it’s the right fit, we’ll be in trace to converse about the next steps and anything else we need to publish your post.
The Benefits of Write for Us
Exposure to a vast audience
The blog gets 100,000+ companies per month and is growing gradually. All high-quality articles are also included in our monthly newsletter, bringing your piece in front of wider spectators who will read and reshare your content.
Social Media Exposure
We maintain an active company on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. All your articles will be standard via these networks for a different experience.
Please note that we will not salary for your articles. If you’re an expert writer and think you can create excellent reports for us, contact us with some previous writing examples.
- Submissions must meet the Creately content team’s excellence values publish. Editors reserve the right to cast-off contributions at their discretion and make minor runs to your article.
- Your article duty is 1000+ words and offers somewhat valuable to our readers.
- You can only have one self-serving link. Either a link to a relevant, informative reserve (i.e. a blog post) in the body of the article (do follow link) or to your site or any social media channel in the author bio (do follow link). You can link to other applicable articles from the Creately blog that may add value to the report. But please refrain from excessive linking. In general, it’s best to keep the link total under 5.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog. For example, linking to dating sites, SEO agencies, Credit-related areas, etc. allow.
- Once published on our blog, you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your blog.
- Images and videos encourage, making the article more enticing to the reader.